Calendar & News
Soldier for Life-Transition Assistance Program
1. This website is provided as a public service by the Oregon National Guard Service Member & Family Support Office.
2. Information presented on this website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. Privacy Act Statement - If you choose to provide us with personal information - like filling out a Contact Us form with e-mail and/or postal addresses - we only use that information to respond to your message or request. We will only share the information you give us with another government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. We never create individual profiles or give it to any private organizations. BTYR.org never collects information for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address or postal address for a response other than those generated automatically in response to questions or comments that you may submit, we recommend that you NOT include any other personal information, especially Social Security numbers. The Social Security Administration offers additional guidance on sharing your Social Security number.
4. We maintain a variety of physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this information system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
6. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us using the Contact Us page.
External Link Disclaimer
The appearance of external hyper links does not constitute endorsement by the Oregon National Guard of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the Oregon National Guard does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.
All links are provided consistent with the mission of this Web site. Please let us know about existing external links which you believe are inappropriate.
508 Accessibility Compliance Statement:
You have reached the Oregon BTYR Service Member and Family Support Accessibility Link, at which you may report issues of accessibility of this website for persons with disabilities.
If your issue involves log in access, password recovery, or other technical issues, contact the administrator for the website in question, or your local helpdesk.
The Service Member and Family Support team is committed to making its electronic and information technologies accessible to individuals with disabilities in accordance with
Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794d), as amended in 1998.
For persons with disabilities experiencing difficulties accessing content on this website, please email the BTYR 508 Section your message, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the website address of the requested content, and your contact information so we can address your issue.
For more information about Section 508, please visit the DoD Section 508 website.
Last Updated: 08/25/2014